屈金香可以落開葉肥嗎﹖

[複製鏈接]
作者: wanglok 發表于 2009-2-18 01:13:00
1680 6
我的屈金香落盆後差不多10個星期也只得3。5cm高的芽。不過這幾天看見葉中間伸出了新的芽。想問有沒有什麼肥可以令它長得快一點及健康一點﹖森X有些好像是叫園藝之寶的開葉肥(綠色支裝液體﹐~$1x支)﹐不知又是否適用﹖謝謝解答。

David 發表於 2009-2-20 00:45:05 |顯示全部樓層
Usually there is no need to give any 葉肥 until after flowering...
A warmer and sunny environment will help it grow faster.  However, temperautre of over 25 degrees or lack of water will cause the tulip to wilt...  Hope that helps
回復

使用道具 舉報

小寶 發表於 2009-2-20 01:37:52 |顯示全部樓層
2# David

...... However, temperautre of over 25 degrees or lack of water will cause the tulip to wilt...  Hope that helps  

哦...原來係咁
回復

使用道具 舉報

wanglok 發表於 2009-2-21 11:26:48 |顯示全部樓層
謝謝。陽光方面沒問題﹐天氣暖的時候我會放D藍冰0係盆既隔離保冷。不過我的屈金香一條根也沒生過﹐也不知道它怎麼能吸收水份。我只要稍為落得多一點點﹐球根底部就會有點發霉。不落﹐它又會生得更慢。可是﹐它的確是有不斷的長高﹐只是很緩慢吧了。但是﹐最近開始有點變色了﹐好像凶多吉少。不過我又不捨得放棄它﹐也不知可以再做什麼?

回復

使用道具 舉報

David 發表於 2009-2-22 01:41:20 |顯示全部樓層
4# wanglok
Your potting soil looks really dry to me?!
And its funny why your tulips has virtually no roots... because given that I give my tulips a good water to start off with, they'll grow lots of roots in the first two week   May be the base of your bulb has fungus infection or is slightly rotting already?
回復

使用道具 舉報

happymeow2008 發表於 2009-2-22 03:08:09 |顯示全部樓層
Tulips don't like to be disturbed - so dont take it out to too often to check the roots  as it will kill the plant. Also i agree with David - Plenty of Sunshine helps also Tulips needs a cooling period - so you need to keep it cool in the soil for a period of time.
回復

使用道具 舉報

wanglok 發表於 2009-2-22 16:02:18 |顯示全部樓層
Well the base of the bulb looks quite healthy to me all along (over the first 8 or 9 weeks).  Just no roots -_-"
Perhaps my bulb isn't that healthy afterall from the beginning, as I bought it quite late from the store (probably the good ones have already been picked by others).
Only recently I did find that the bulb is a little rotten near the base, I think it's because I watered a bit more recently, seeing that the stem's growing.  And that's why now I left it to dry for a while (hence the dry soil).
I shall try again next year, sigh.
Anyways, thanks for ur comments.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

聯絡園藝館|手機版|HKplants