New leafs are acting losing its shape and style

[複製鏈接]
作者: Gintama 發表于 2008-3-21 12:48:22
1336 2
The situation is shown under the following pictures. Newer leafs are losing its shape and style. I can no longer see the lines that are supposed to appear under a healthy leaf. I had attempted to remove the problem by using the method of propagation from cuttings without any success. New African Violets that are obtained from propagation gives me the same problem. There are no pest or disease that I currently know of that causes this problem. The center ring does not show any sign of being sticky or give me any solid feeling. Anybody have any idea regarding to what the problem is?

Sorry for not being able to type Chinese here. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?  

Thank you,
Gintama

[ 本帖最後由 Gintama 於 2008-3-21 13:00 編輯 ]
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
kendrew 發表於 2008-3-21 14:21:20 |顯示全部樓層
原帖由 Gintama 於 2008-3-21 12:48 發表
The situation is shown under the following pictures. Newer leafs are losing its shape and style. I can no longer see the lines that are supposed to appear under a healthy leaf. I had attempted to remo ...

I don't see any major problem with the small leaves, the only thing I can observe is the leaves from the plant with three leaves (can't see whether they have the same grow point) are too tight and that is because of the light being too strong. Besides, the small leaves from the mother plant is too congested, try removing some of the weaker babies...

Leaves will been looking more like their parent plant when they get larger, so no worries, they seem to be pretty heathy...
回復

使用道具 舉報

Gintama 發表於 2008-3-22 03:47:37 |顯示全部樓層
Well, under picture b, you can see that the leafs are skewed in terms of its shape. The same situation can be observed under picture c, where the oval shape is gone.

Thank you kendrew, I'll let you know the situation by updating this thread with these baby AVs in the future. I will try and remove some of the weaker babies in the mean time.
e.jpg
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

初登記花友
  • 主題

• 帖子

• 粉絲

聯絡園藝館|手機版|HKplants