rb9523 發表於 2009-5-27 04:57:02 |顯示全部樓層
即係狐尾or指甲?
Tks
回復

使用道具 舉報

semi-alba 發表於 2009-5-27 05:08:23 |顯示全部樓層
Aerides係指甲
Rhynchostylis先係狐尾
2.Do not ask questions from another grower without at least making some effort on your part of learning the basics of growing. Now, this might seem a bit harsh, but basically you want to be considerate and do as much research as you can on the basics. For example, don't ask general questions like is an N. rafflesiana a highland or lowland. This makes it seem to others that you are too lazy to do your own research. To some degree, I am almost a little hesistant to give advice to such a person, for fear that they are missing a lot of information they should also have. Many of us have been bitten after answering such simple questions, as the person asking ends up pulmetting us with further basic questions that is readily found with a few mouse clicks on the internet. After all, that's partly what this site is all about, allowing you to do your own research.  Don't get me wrong, there are no dumb questions. If you honestly do not understand a point after researching, no matter how basic it is, most people have no problems helping you out. Your ability to grow these plants is greatly enhanced when you actively research yourself. My point here is that you should not sit back and ask questions. Get off your butt and research. With that being said, I am always willing to answer questions from people attempting to grow these plants. Like I said, there are no dumb questions (and hopefully no dumb answers), but use this site as much as possible to get up to speed. Then fire away with the questions.
原文轉載:  http://www.cpjungle.com/nu101.htm
回復

使用道具 舉報

Exodus 發表於 2009-5-27 06:15:56 |顯示全部樓層
My point here is that you should not sit back and ask questions. Get off your butt and research.

園藝館好多懶人
回復

使用道具 舉報

avery 發表於 2009-5-27 07:27:34 |顯示全部樓層
Then Kick their Ass ~
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

初登記花友

主題

帖子