My lithops

[複製鏈接]
作者: TUPLIP28 發表于 2008-7-16 14:31:59
2307 4
My one and only that survived , previously already kill 4 pots !!
th_IMGP1956.jpg
TUPLIP28 發表於 2008-8-10 19:26:59 |顯示全部樓層

brought another two pot..
回復

使用道具 舉報

greenfield 發表於 2008-8-20 15:30:40 |顯示全部樓層
The right one seems drying up. I know everybody say stop watering them in hit summer. But since it is still a baby with very little water stored inside it's body, it is easy to dry up when you stop water. For me, I brought 9 pots last x'mas and till now none of them die. I still water them every Fri. day. The key point is always ventilation even you water them in summer (of course in very little amount). I used a small fan with timer to control the on/off pattern and they all grow well at the moment. Trust me, don't stop all water in summer or they will dry up easily. Try improve the ventilation and then mist them a little to keep their body shape.
回復

使用道具 舉報

greenfield 發表於 2008-8-20 15:37:02 |顯示全部樓層
I seldomly see people here grow Lithops ( I mean in HK). For me, I killed many in the past. Everytime when I brought a nice one in autumn, it died in early summer. In the past, I watered them in winter and stopped watering in summer. The result then liked yours. Then I studied and checked in the internet. Eventually, I found that the key point is ventilation but not water. So I brought a small fan in early June and installed to my babies. Till now, touch wood they are all sleeping well and healthy even I water them every Fri. night. I am very happy now as this is my only one success as far. If they can pass this summer that mean they can be kept under that kind of setting.
回復

使用道具 舉報

TUPLIP28 發表於 2008-9-13 22:35:19 |顯示全部樓層
Thanks greenfield, did you manage them to flower ? i water them every week, sill growing well now...
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

見習花友

主題

帖子

粉絲

Ta的新帖

聯絡園藝館|手機版|HKplants